Nytillverkad Aluminiumkylare med orginalpassning
Champion EC289 2 radig
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Mounting Type: Bracket
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 22 1/4
- Overall Width: 27 3/4
- Core Height: 16
- Core Width: 25 1/4
- Inlet Location: Driver
- Inlet Diameter: 1 1/2
- Outlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Diameter: 1 3/4
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 2, 3 and 4 row copper radiators.
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $400 – $1,000 more for a radiator of similar quality.
- Core Row Quantity: 2 Row
- Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type: 1/2-20 Straight Thread, Inverted Flare
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
- Filler Neck Attached: Yes