Nytillverkad Aluminiumkylare 1955-57 Chevrolet (V8)
3 radig med orginalpassning. inkl kyl för automatlåda
Champion All Aluminum Radiator
Mounts on the engine side of the core support
3-Row Core | Cools up to 650hp
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Mounting Type: OEM
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 24 1/2
- Overall Width: 23 3/4
- Core Height: 17 1/4
- Core Width: 21 1/2
- Inlet Location: Center
- Inlet Diameter: 1 1/2
- Outlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Diameter: 1 3/4
- Core Row Quantity: 3 Row
- Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type: 1/2-20 Straight Thread, Inverted Flare
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
Direct Fit Replacement
13 lb. Radiator Cap included
Transmission Cooler included (1/2"- 20 straight thread)
- Higher density core: cooling rows are spaced 3/8" apart: giving you 25% more rows within the core than other aluminum radiators sold on eBay and 35% more rows than OEM copper.
- Aluminum dissipates heat more efficiently than copper or brass.
- 14-16 cooling fins per inch (42 per square inch) giving you approximately 1500 more cooling fins than other aluminum radiators and approximately 3000 more than OEM copper radiators.
- Lighter weight.
- Outperforms other 2, 3 and 4 row copper radiators.
- High performance appearance.
- You get "BIG BLOCK COOLING" and "PEACE OF MIND" when you drive your car with a Champion Cooling Systems radiator.
- You could easily spend $400 – $1,000 more for a radiator of similar quality.